Monday, June 7, 2010

3 New Posts Every Other Day

Due to the volume of bad post reviews, I will be posting new content every other day. It appears as though the pictures I post aren't suiting what people are looking for. I am getting more "Nothing Special" ratings than I appreciate. A lot of work goes into these posts than people realize. Because of the above reasons, a new post will appear every two days rather than every day. I apologize for any inconvenience.

. . . Today's Post Is Below . . .

3 comments:

TFG said...

Hey... this is YOUR blog, and you should post whatever the heck you want. If people don't like it, they don't have to visit!

I, for one, visit your blog daily and enjoy it. It never really even occurred to me to check if it was hot or not--didn't know you were taking those so seriously, or else I would have been checking "hot"s a lot more.

The only thing I can say is that sometimes the quality of the pics is beings slightly distorted. Many pics expand to become a bit fuzzy... not sure why that is. But aside from that, I love your posts, and if others don't like it, let 'em go elsewhere!

That said, I do know blogs are a lot of work. So you do what you have to do.

RJ said...

I know how much effort goes into these things. You run a great blog here, Peter!

Run it anyway you want.

Rock on!

Anonymous said...

i agree with tfg. u shoud just disable the ratings and if people dislike something they can comment and explain or just leave.

Copyright © 2009-2010 Guys' Shoes, Socks, Bare Feet, and More! Limited Rights Reserved.